WHAT IS NEUROPATHY?
It's a problem with your nerves in your feet and / or hands.
Neuropathy is a common complication of a number of different medical conditions. However, it is most often seen in those who have diabetes.
Sometimes it affects a single nerve or nerve set, for example in Bell's Palsy, which affects the facial nerve.
The most common symptoms of neuropathy are constant or shooting pain, intense burning, numbness and tingling.
These nerves work by converting heat, pressure, etc. into electrical signals in the extreme ends of the nerves in your hands or feet. If they are starved for blood, they cannot do their job.
When these signals reach the body of the nerve cell, that cell determines if the signal should be ignored or sent up to the brain for evaluation. If the cell has been poisoned by toxins, it can be overly sensitive and send pain signals when there is no pain or ignore important pain signals resulting in numbness. These toxins can come from a variety of sources: OTC medications, food preservatives, processed foods, home and beauty products and the list goes on.
The brain evaluates incoming signals and decides the best actions necessary to protect it's body. For instance, if stepping on a tack or piece of Lego, the brain sends motor messages to the leg and foot to quickly move the foot off!
The brain also monitors the blood and lymph flow to provide the best environment to keep all the nerves healthy by opening and closing blood vessels, adjusting the heart rate, controlling the body's temperature and breathing.
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- Surgical or traumatic injury.
- Physical impingements or inflammatory swelling of limbs.
- Chemicals such as statins, chemo, Agent Orange, smoking, Lyrica, gabapentin, pregabalin, aluminum and fluoride just to name a few.
- Disuse atrophy of muscles.
- Poor sleep.
- Mineral imbalances.
- Healthy, nutritive environment re-established.
- Physical impingements corrected.
- Lymphatic circulation improved.
- Restore blood flow to the extremity.
- Strong enough electrical impulse to move from one nerve to the next.
- Counseling patient to reduce toxic load they have control over and with their medical provider to reduce toxins from drugs.
- The entire extremity needs to be restored to it's optimal function.
WE CAN HELP YOU
At ADVANCED PAIN RECOVERY CENTER we have a unique collection of therapies, that when used in specific combinations, can stimulate your body to HEAL ITSELF! It has taken years to research and put these programs of treatment together. We are confident that we can help you, if you are a qualified candidate for one or more of our programs. Schedule your consultation ASAP. The sooner we evaluate your condition, the sooner you can get on the road to RECOVERY and back to LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE!